Tournoi Bombe N°2 {CoD6} Index du Forum

Tournoi Bombe N°2 {CoD6}

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Am I Being Too Subtle The Adventures Of A Business Maveri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Bombe N°2 {CoD6} Index du Forum -> 1/4 de FINAL -> Sa&F vs BsK~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malohtann

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Am I Being Too Subtle The Adventures Of A Business Maveri Répondre en citant

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick
by Sam Zell
rating: 3.8 (18 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick
->>>ONLINE BOOK Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick

The traits that make Sam Zell one of the world's most successful entrepreneurs also make him one of the most surprising, enigmatic, and entertaining mavericks in American business.

Self-made billionaire Sam Zell consistently sees what others don't. From finding a market for overpriced Playboy magazines among his junior high classmates, to buying real estate on the cheap after a market crash, to investing in often unglamorous industries with long-term value, Zell acts boldly on supply and demand trends to grab the first-mover advantage. And he can find opportunity virtually anywhere - from an arcane piece of legislation to a desert meeting in Abu Dhabi.

"If everyone is going left, look right," Zell often says. To him, conventional wisdom is nothing but a reference point. Year after year, deal after deal, he shuts out the noise of the crowd, gathers as much information as possible, then trusts his own instincts. He credits much of his independent thinking to his parents, who were Jewish refugees from World War II.

Talk to any two people and you might get wild swings in their descriptions of Zell. A media firestorm ensued when the Tribune Company went into bankruptcy a year after he agreed to steward the enterprise. At the same time, his razor-sharp instincts are legendary on Wall Street, and he has sponsored over a dozen IPOs. He's known as the Grave Dancer for his strategy of targeting troubled assets, yet he's created thousands of jobs. Within his own organization, he has an inordinate number of employees at every level who are fiercely loyal and have worked for him for decades.

Zell's got a big personality; he is often contrarian, blunt, and irreverent, and always curious and hardworking. This is the guy who started wearing jeans to work in the 1960s, when offices were a sea of gray suits. He's the guy who told The Wall Street Journal in 1985, "If it ain't fun, we don't do it." He rides motorcycles with his friends, the Zell's Angels, around the world and he keeps ducks on the deck outside his office.

As he writes: "I simply don't buy into many of the made-up rules of social convention. The bottom line is: If you're really good at what you do, you have the freedom to be who you really are."

Am I Being Too Subtle? - a reference to Zell's favorite way to underscore a point - takes listeners on a ride across his business terrain, sharing with honesty and humor stories of the times he got it right, when he didn't, and most important, what he learned in the process.

This is an indispensable guide for the next generation of disrupters, entrepreneurs, and investors.

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 8 hours and 57 minutes
publisher: Penguin Audio
lang: English
asin: B0725945CR
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick Sam Zell
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download android

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick tpb free torrent
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book 2shared
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick .txt download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free epub
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick .fb2 download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick text view writer download amazon
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book for android
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download audio apple online thepiratebay
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book book free from Galaxy
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book ZippyShare
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book Mega
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book for Windows Phone
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick torrent download Rarbg free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book read
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book Box
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download eng book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free download via uTorrent
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book full
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book RapidShare
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick pc read value kickass francais
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book pc free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download via torrent client
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick sale book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book DropBox
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book download via Transmission
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download free cloud
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick buy tom english download itunes
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ios сhapter cheap eng download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book ipad free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free mobile
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book BitTorrent free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book without payment
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick link without registering selling online ebook
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download android
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick fb2 online find book сhapter
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ebook free download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book docs
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book read online
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick view cheap kickass сhapter book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick mobile ebook
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick direct link download german android price
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book download via Transmission
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ebook android pdf
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free iphone
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book google docs
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book MediaFire
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book format djvu
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick fb2 sale tablet access online
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book ZippyShare
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick format eReader thepiratebay text online

48a4f088c3

Books,,,,,images,,,,,historic,,,,newspapers,,,,,maps,,,,,archives,,,,and,,,,more.

2011年12月20日 - 但是,如果这个人是Sam,,,,Zell,情况则全然不同。这个人能够洞悉美国房地产行业的一切。在美国,他拥有美国最大的商业物业帝国,其物业遍布美国23个州,总计1...
Equity,,,,Residential,,,,chair,,,,Sam,,,,Zell,,,,struck,,,,a,,,,more,,,,optimistic,,,,tone,,,,than,,,,his,,,,recent,,,,views,,,,on,,,,the,,,,U.S塞缪尔(山姆)·泽尔(Samuel,,,,(Sam),,,,Zell)——芝加哥地产大亨、房产界的“山姆大叔”山姆·泽尔是芝加哥房地产巨亨,被誉为房产界的“山姆大叔。拥有50亿美元资本...
2012年7月3日 - 以下是长江商学院MBA研究小组的报告《Sam,,,,Zell的投资哲学》:,,,,朱凌俊:尊敬的山姆•泽尔先生、冯仑先生、各位来宾、各位老师、同学们,大家下午好。我是...
2015年11月13日 - 山姆·泽尔(Sam,,,,Zell),美国地产界泰斗级人物,以《学徒》(Apprentice)而闻名全球的特朗普(Donald,,,,Trump)与他比起来,也是小巫见大巫。山姆·泽尔通过他...
Samuel,,,,"Sam",,,,Zell,,,,(born,,,,Shmuel,,,,Zielonka,,,,on,,,,September,,,,27,,,,,1941),,,,is,,,,an,,,,American,,,,businessman,,,,,with,,,,investments,,,,in,,,,commercial,,,,real,,,,estate,,,,,energy,,,,,manufacturin...
Sam,,,,Zell-Breier,,,,Freelance,,,,Writer,,,,所在地区,,,,Atlanta,,,,,Georgia,,,,所属行业,,,,影视,,,,教育背景,,,,University,,,,of,,,,Central,,,,Florida,,,,55,,,,位联系人,,,,查看Sam的完整档案。注册完全免费...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sam,,,,Zell
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
none
Sam,,,,Zell,,,,on,,,,Forbes..economy,,,,at,,,,New,,,,York,,,,University’s,,,,annual,,,,REIT,,,,...
2005年5月9日 - 但是,如果这个人是Sam,,,,Zell,情况则全然不同。这个人能够洞悉美国房地产行业的一切。在美国,他拥有美国最大的商业物业帝国,其物业遍布美国23个州,总计1...
Sam,,,,Zell,,,,Net,,,,Worth:,,,,Sam,,,,Zell,,,,is,,,,an,,,,American,,,,businessman,,,,who,,,,has,,,,a,,,,net,,,,worth,,,,of,,,,$4.9,,,,billion,,,,dollarsSam,,,,Zell,,,,was,,,,born,,,,September,,,,28,,,,,1941,,,,in,,,,...
2012年6月30日 - 以下是长江商学院MBA研究小组的报告《Sam,,,,Zell的投资哲学》:,,,,朱凌俊:尊敬的山姆•泽尔先生、冯仑先生、各位来宾、各位老师、同学们,大家下午好。我是...
Investors,,,,looking,,,,to,,,,overthrow,,,,CommonWealth,,,,REIT's,,,,board,,,,have,,,,added,,,,billionaire,,,,Sam,,,,Zell,,,,to,,,,the,,,,list,,,,of,,,,nominees.
2005年5月9日 - 但是,如果这个人是Sam,,,,Zell,情况则全然不同。这个人能够洞悉美国房地产行业的一切。在美国,他拥有美国最大的商业物业帝国,其物业遍布美国23个州,总计1...
2012年7月3日 - 以下是长江商学院MBA研究小组的报告《Sam,,,,Zell的投资哲学》:,,,,朱凌俊:尊敬的山姆?泽尔先生、冯仑先生、各位来宾、各位老师、同学们,大家下午好。我是...
Had,,,,Equity,,,,Residential’s,,,,Samuel,,,,Zell,,,,known,,,,that,,,,Lehman,,,,would,,,,accept,,,,a,,,,fixed,,,,price,,,,for,,,,Archstone’s,,,,portfolio,,,,,he,,,,would,,,,have,,,,bought,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,company,,,,...
The,,,,co-founder,,,,and,,,,former,,,,CEO,,,,of,,,,Sam,,,,Zell's,,,,real,,,,estate,,,,investment,,,,trust,,,,has,,,,a,,,,new,,,,a,,,,private-equity,,,,and,,,,consulting,,,,firm.

2012年5月28日 - 在我们和美国REITs之父的山姆·泽尔(Sam,,,,Zell)见面时,他曾经提过,要将“金子”和“沙子”分开估值,上市公司要求年报、季报每个阶段都需要体现,投资人...

106条回复 - 发帖时间: 2013年8月29日

Sweet and Cheerful Shasta Daisy Garden Flower Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryDiary+Of+A+Wimpy+Roblox+Noob%3A+Murder+Mystery%3A+An+Unofficial+ROBLOX+Book+%28Volume+2%29Treffpunkt+Key+WestLouisa: The Extraordinary Life of Mrs. AdamsJournal Your Travels: Flights of Fancy - Steampunk Style Travel Journal, Lined Journal, Diary Notebook 6 x 9, 150 Pages (Travel Journals)Downhill From Here: Running from John O'Groats to Land's EndGod Kept Me through it AllBeautiful+Venice%3A+Photography+%28Beautiful+Places+Book+9%29Encyclopedia Greats on the top: "Secrets of success, financial intelligence and access to billions"Nude Sexy Asia 29: Uncensored Pussy Close-Up - Asian Young Geisha

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Bombe N°2 {CoD6} Index du Forum -> 1/4 de FINAL -> Sa&F vs BsK~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation